**When contacting the property manager, please use the email link on this page. This way there will be an electronic file and it will help us with the accountability of getting your questions or concerns resolved. Thank you.
The Greycliffe Property Manager’s Duties:
- Call and coordinate with the City of Toledo Water Department for turn-on and shut-off of water for common irrigation systems and water meter pits.
- Write specifications for lawn care, snow removal, and lawn fertilization programs. Solicit and receive proposals for these services. Make recommendations to the Board of Directors for selection of Vendors and Contractors. Act as liaison between Vendors and Contractors to resolve issues for services provided to residents for quarterly dues. Inspect subdivision each spring for snow removal damage and coordinate repairs with snow removal contractor.
- Coordinate and supervise spring and fall cleanup of common areas and individual residences.
- Order and coordinate annual flower planting program for common areas.
- Coordinate and supervise lawn weed and pest control, fertilization for common areas and resident’s lawns.
- Coordinate and supervise lawn mowing procedures and methods for common areas and resident’s lawns.
- Coordinate and supervise street tree pest and fertilization program.
- Coordinate and supervise maintenance, service and repair of gates. Inspect gatehouse regularly.
- Coordinate and supervise maintenance service and repair of street lights.
- Inspect subdivision infrastructure and assets annually. Receive estimates and prepare annual projected maintenance budgets and strategic planning for improvements and repairs.
- Coordinate communications between local authorities and Board of Directors regarding zoning, building, and infrastructure maintenance.
- Coordinate with Lucas County Sheriff’s Department for security issues.
- Receive emergency calls for mechanical failure of gates and lack of egress due to snow or fallen trees after storms.
- Serve as Chairman of the Architectural Review Committee.
- Coordinate and supervise landscaping maintenance of common areas. Recommend removal of or addition of plantings at entrances and common areas.
- Coordinate and supervise tree trimming services for Salisbury Road hillside.
- Coordinate all contractors and suppliers to maintain a harmonious community environment; maintain association budget; monitor quality lawn maintenance and snow removal; receive complaints and achieve resolution of any resident issues.
- Assures contract compliance of all vendor contracts and services.
- Maintain electronic file of invoices, contracts, and communications.
- Receive vendor invoices and submit to Treasurer who submits to Accountant for payment; pick up checks and acquire two officers signatures.