Colburn Patterson LLC provides outstanding service to their clients because of their dedication to the three underlying principles of professionalism, responsiveness and quality.
- Professionalism - Our firm is one of the leading firms in the area. By combining our expertise, experience and the energy of our staff, each client receives close personal and professional attention. Our high standards, service and specialized staff spell the difference between our outstanding performance, and other firms. We make sure that every client is served by the expertise of our whole firm.
- Responsiveness - Our firm is responsive. Companies who choose our firm rely on competent advice and fast, accurate personnel. We provide total financial services to individuals, large and small businesses and other agencies. To see a listing of our services, please take a moment and look at our services page. Because we get new business from the people who know us best, client referrals have fueled our growth in the recent years.
- Quality - An accounting firm is known for the quality of its service. Our firm's reputation reflects the high standards we demand of ourselves. Our primary goal as a trusted advisor is to be available to provide insightful advice to enable our clients to make informed financial decisions. We do not accept anything less from ourselves and this is what we deliver to you. We feel it is extremely important to continually professionally educate ourselves to improve our technical expertise, financial knowledge and service to our clients. Our high service quality and "raving fan" clients are the result of our commitment to excellence. We will answer all of your questions, as they impact both your tax and financial situations. We welcome you to contact us anytime.
Accountants Main Responsibilities:
- maintain up-to-date billing system
- generate and send out invoices
- follow up on, collect and allocate payments
- carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- perform account reconciliations
- monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- research and resolve payment discrepancies
- generate age analysis
- review A/R aging to ensure compliance
- maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
- prepare bank deposits
- investigate and resolve customer queries
- process adjustments
- develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
- communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- assist with month-end closing
- collect data and prepare monthly metrics
They will answer all of your questions, as they impact both your tax and financial situations. They welcome you to contact them anytime.