Quarterly HOA Dues Policy
The trustees of Greycliffe at the Quarry have established the following policy so that everyone understands the exact procedure for paying their quarterly HOA dues.
- Dues are paid on a proactive basis every quarter. No monthly accounting is allowed. Invoices are sent out on the 15th of the preceding month of each quarter.
- Payment is due by the first day of the quarter. (January 1st, April 1st, July 1st, Oct 1st)
- Payment is considered late if not paid after the 15th day of the quarter.
- You will be receiving a monthly statement for any balance not paid by the late payment date.
- A late payment will result in a $30.00 per month fee which will be added to your bill to cover the additional handling and accountant costs.
- You will need to contact the accounting firm (Colburn Patterson) with any questions concerning your bill if they arise at 419-866-5544.
- Late payments will result in a lien on your property if the invoice amount has not been paid within 90 days of the due date.
- After 60 days the accounting firm will call the owner regarding the unpaid bill and state that if not paid immediately, it will result in additional actions such as a lien on the property.
- If not resolved within 7 days, a second call is made in case there is a hardship of any kind.
- If still not resolved a Certified letter with return receipt is sent to the owner stating that if the bill remains unpaid and if not paid by a given date, a lien will be filed on the property.
- Properties that are for sale will result in a lien on your property if the invoice amount has not been paid within 45 days of the due date.
- After 30 days the accounting firm will call the owner regarding the unpaid bill and state that if not paid immediately it will result in additional actions such as a lien on the property.
- If not resolved within 7 days, a second call and certified letter is sent in case there is a hardship of any kind.
- If still not resolved a lien will be filed on the property at 45 days.
- Subsequent collection proceedings or Foreclosure will begin at 180 days after being reviewed by a member of the finance committee if payment has not been received.
- A summary of overdue accounts will be made available on the website each quarter.
- The property owner is responsible for all costs associated with the collection of unpaid dues.
Checks should be made payable to Greycliffe HOA. We ask that you include your Lot Number on your check as it appears on your invoice and mail it to:
Greycliffe at the Quarry Homeowners Association
1100 S. Holland-Sylvania Rd
Holland, OH, 43528
In order to continue providing the services for Greycliffe as a community, these policies are necessary and we appreciate your cooperation.